Posting Date: Jan 05, 2022
Head office: Italy, Milan, City Centre
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Job: Risk Management Analyst
Job Level: Junior Analyst
Employment Type: Italian Apprenticeship – Full Time
Quantyx, leading risk management and valuation consultancy for management companies, is looking for an analyst to join its real estate team, which currently counts 12 people. The candidate should preferably have 1-2 years of experience in the field of real estate finance and/or risk management for alternative closed-end funds.
The analyst will be in charge of real estate fund risk management and real estate valuation. Specifically, the resource may be involved in:
- Development and implementation of risk management models;
- Stress tests and business plan simulations;
- Assessment of operational risks;
- Valuation of real estate and fund companies;
- Ad hoc reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Excellent knowledge of the excel application;
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to provide information in usable formats;
- 1-2 years in real estate finance and/or risk management for closed-end fund.