Posting Date: Oct 10, 2022
Head office: Italy, San Donà di Piave (VE)
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Job: Risk Management Analyst
Job Level: Junior Analyst – Stage
Employment Type: Italian Apprenticeship – Full Time
Quantyx, leading risk management and valuation consultancy for management companies, is looking for an analyst to join its fund to funds team.
The analyst will be in charge to analyze investments in alternative investment funds of private equity, private debt, real estate and infrastructure. Specifically, the resource may be involved in:
- Development and implementation of risk management models;
- Stress tests and business plan simulations;
- Assessment of operational risks;
- Analysis and Valuation of alternative investment funds;
- Portfolio risk analysis;
- Investments analysis of target funds and direct investments.
- Producting testing for new funds;
- Ad hoc reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Excellent knowledge of the excel application;
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to provide information in usable formats